Replacement Garage Parts
Many times a faulty garage door does not need to be fully replaced. The life of your garage door can be extended by a couple of years if you opt to install replacement parts. At Merrimack Valley Glass and Mirror we have performed hundreds of garage door replacement part installations over the years and are happy to solve any issues you may be having with certain parts. Through our 32 years of experience we are able to identify the problem with your garage door or opener and find a solution quickly.
Garage Replacement Parts for Sale In Merrimac
Although we are happy to help with repairs and replacement, we understand that many homeowners prefer to do things themselves. We do advise caution when attempting to replace the springs and cables of your garage door as this can be a difficult task for novices. However, in many cases, small updates like replacing a hinge or a seal are perfect for a DIY project. To help make that easier, we provide a variety of garage door parts for sale. Contact us to purchase any of the following:
- Seals: Seals and weather stripping can help insulate your garage. This prevents pests from entering as well as decreasing the utility cost necessary to heat your garage in the winter or cool it during the summer. If your garage is attached to your home, it is vital that you have proper insulation including weather seals. Overtime seals deteriorate and need replacement. Contact us for replacement seals.
- Springs: Like most springs, garage door springs start to loosen with age. Replacing a garage door spring is often an unavoidable project that every homeowner or business owner will need to do for their garage door. We have a wide assortment of both residential and commercial garage door springs on hand.
- Brackets: Garage doors rely on bottom brackets and center support brackets that keep your door aligned and operating smoothly. If one of the brackets breaks or needs to be replaced, we can provide a replacement bracket. We offer a variety of center and bottom brackets of different sizes.
- Hinges: Garage door hinges are an important element of garage doors. Hinges allow the door to break into pieces as it slides into the stored position. We offer a variety of hinge designs for sale so you can find a close match to your remaining hinges.
- Garage Fasteners: There are a variety of garage fasteners needed to make your door operate correctly. These include track bolts and serrated flange nuts that are used to hold the track together. Give us a call for the specific pieces you need.
- Drive Belts: We offer a variety of drive belts from the top providers of garage parts. Just give us the measurement of your door and we can provide the replacement belt that you need.
- Cable Drums: Merrimack Valley Glass & Mirror provides standard lift, high lift, and vertical lift cable drums for your garage drive belt. For more information please contact our team by using our contact form.
- Remotes & Openers: Faulty opener? Not a problem we would be happy to provide the components for garage door openers and remotes.